- 416-264-1222 Hours: Sun. - Fri. Zuhr - Maghrib
7 – Workshops and Seminars
Educational Presentations and Seminars
Masjid Bilal has hosted various presentations over the years. These presentations allow the audience to engage in an interactive session with the speaker on a specific topic. To date, Masjid Bilal has hosted seminars on:
– Islamic Inheritance & Will
– Importance of Halal Consumption
– Guidelines from Qur’an & Sunnah for using the Internet & Social Media
– Preparing for Ramadhan (sisters only)
– Human Trafficking Awareness & Preventing Abuse in Domestic Relationships: Online webinar with Scarborough Muslim Association & Toronto Police Services
– Intensive Youth Tarbiyah program (personal hygiene, Islamic perspective on buloogh, waswasah, pornography, zina, conduct and duties at home, time management)
– Youth I’tikaaf during Ramadhan.
– Fiqh of Buloogh (puberty) for teenagers. separately for boys and girls.
– Talking to Teens about Drugs, Guns and Gangs.
– Islamic Tarbiyah: Raising the Next Generation of Muslims, in collaboration with Khalil Center.
– Answering controversial questions on the pure life of the Prophet ﷺ