2- Hadith Halaqah
The Friday halaqah started over fifteen years ago. This halaqah aims to cover various subjects and text with commentary that is relatable to the average Muslim, elders, youth, sisters and brothers. By the Grace of Allah, over the years, the following have been covered:
- Riyad As-Saliheen / The Meadows of the Righteous, by Imam Yahya ibn Sharaf al-Nawawi (May Allah have mercy on him)
- Al-Shamaa’il al-Muhammadiyyah / Shamaa’il Tirmidhi, by Imam Abu Isa Al-Tirmidhi (May Allah have mercy on him)
- Seerah of the Prophet ﷺ in its entirety (twice)
- Controversial aspects from the Seerah, e.g. multiple wives, marriage with Sayyidah Aisha (Allah is well-pleased with her), his battles, etc.
- Islamic Manners by Shaykh Abdul Fattah Abu Ghudda (May Allah have mercy on him)
Hadith reading is currently from Al-Adab al-Mufrad (Manners in Islam) written by Imam Muhammad ibn Ismail al-Bukhari (May Allah have mercy on him).