Biweekly Youth Drop-in Circle
- 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
This in-person drop-in circle provides a welcoming space for teenagers to discuss specific topics within an Islamic framework. It is an opportunity for the youth to express themselves in a confidential and non-judgmental environment. This can be an informal session, reading through a text or just an opportunity for some Q/A. There is no fee for participation.
The core objectives and some of the subjects that may be covered in this circle are:
- Contemporary youth challenges, e.g. friendship, substance abuse, internet & online activity, etc.
- Brief commentary of selected chapters from the Qur’an and Prophetic statements.
- Dismantling doubts and developing certainty in Islam & the Noble Prophet ﷺ.
- Empower the youth with sound knowledge to deal with controversial issues in Islam.
- Islamic guidelines on using Social Media & Internet
This drop-in circle is only for boys and girls from ages 13 - 19. It will be held every second Sunday afternoon between Zuhr and Asr for approximately 1 hour.
Next Circle: Sunday, May, 28, 2023
Time: 2:30pm – 3:30pm
Sister’s circle will be separate and conducted by our female Islamic Scholar, Khadijah Ahmed. Her bio can be viewed here.
For further details, please speak to Mawlana Mushtaq in the office, alternatively he can be reached at 416-264-1222 or by email at: email@example.com.
Bookings are closed for this event.